-   -   How do I create a feedback form? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261889-how-do-i-create-feedback-form.html)

glohnes

How do I create a feedback form?

I need to send out a simple feedback form to attendees (130) of a forum I
held. Not sure how to do a simple feedback form with about 5-6 questions?

L. Howard Kittle

How do I create a feedback form?

Wouldn't you just type your questions on a sheet of paper, leaving a certain
amount of space after each question for a response, and make sufficient
copies and dispense them?

If you are looking for an Excel solution... I'm at a loss.

Regards,
Howard