-   -   copy date in a cell if within a date range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261878-copy-date-cell-if-within-date-range.html)

carrerapaolo

copy date in a cell if within a date range

Column M is a listing of percentages

Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present.

I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell
A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the date is in another year, leave cell
T3 blank

Thanks

carrerapaolo

copy data in a cell if within a date range

"carrerapaolo" wrote:

Column M is a listing of percentages

Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present.

I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell
A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the date is in another year, leave cell
T3 blank

Thanks

David Biddulph[_2_]

copy date in a cell if within a date range

=IF(YEAR(A3)=2010,M3,"") is the formula to use in T3
--
David Biddulph