-   -   trouble with shared workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261587-trouble-shared-workbook.html)

Vicki

trouble with shared workbook

I have an Excel workbook that is shared amongst approximately 20 people.
They enter project progress updates weekly. It is linked to access. Some
reports are run in Excel and some in Access. When I finished running reports
this week I went to close the Excel workbook and reimplement the sharing
feature. It says "This book was made exclusive by (My Name) on April 13,
2010 and 15:08". And I am not able to go any further i.e. implement shared
workbook.

This happened to me about a month ago as well. I believe waht I did was to
copy the workbook and renamed it. But that is not working this time.

Can someone plaese help me on this.