-   -   Printing Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261586-printing-excel.html)

Stu

Printing Excel

2007 Excel - Have spreadsheet that I ahve hidden numerous columns. I would
like to print columns on screeen now. Columns are A,B,AS thru BA. In pat I
ahve been able to do tis with this spreadsheet by using print titles A2-BA50.
However now this is causing a title page and each cell to print on a page
(48 pages). Any ideas on how to fix

Billns

Printing Excel

On 4/15/2010 8:51 AM, Stu wrote:
2007 Excel - Have spreadsheet that I ahve hidden numerous columns. I would
like to print columns on screeen now. Columns are A,B,AS thru BA. In pat I
ahve been able to do tis with this spreadsheet by using print titles A2-BA50.
However now this is causing a title page and each cell to print on a page
(48 pages). Any ideas on how to fix

Unhide the columns, print, then hide the columns again.

If you do this often, record a macro for the task and save it so that
you can use it repeatedly. See "macro recording" in Excel help.

Bill

Gord Dibben

Printing Excel

You have print titles set to 49 rows.

Usually setting for just one or two rows to repeat at top.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP