-   -   hide columns before printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261555-hide-columns-before-printing.html)

Jean-Paul De Winter

hide columns before printing

Hi,

Before actually printing my sheet I want to hide column A and B.
Can I do this automatically without having to hide them manually?

Thanks

--

Mvg.
Jean-Paul De Winter

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

hide columns before printing

press ALT+F11 to get to VBA
then in Project-VBA Project window double click on ThisWorkbook
put this code into the window to the right:

Range("A:B").Columns.Entirecolumn.Hidden = True
End Sub

HIH
pls click YES if it helped

On 15 Kwi, 08:24, "Jean-Paul De Winter"
wrote:
Hi,

Before actually printing my sheet I want to hide column A and B.
Can I do this automatically without having to hide them manually?

Thanks

--

Mvg.
Jean-Paul De Winter

ozgrid.com

hide columns before printing

Define a Custom View.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Jean-Paul De Winter" wrote in message

Before actually printing my sheet I want to hide column A and B.
Can I do this automatically without having to hide them manually?

Thanks

--

Mvg.
Jean-Paul De Winter

Jean-Paul

hide columns before printing

???

ozgrid.com wrote:
Define a Custom View.

ozgrid.com

hide columns before printing

Read your Excel Help on "Custom Views"

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Jean-Paul" wrote in message
???

ozgrid.com wrote:
Define a Custom View.

Jean-Paul

hide columns before printing

Hi,

Thanks for the code, it works, but, after printing and returning to the
worksheet, both columns remain hidden..
How can I automatically make them visible again??

Thanks

wrote:
Hi,

Before actually printing my sheet I want to hide column A and B.
Can I do this automatically without having to hide them manually?

Thanks

--

Mvg.
Jean-Paul De Winter

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

hide columns before printing

Jean_Paul's and Dave's solution is better

but if you prefer to stick with VBA then you might use this one (which
is far from perfect):

Sub Makro1()

For i = 1 To ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Count
names_string= names_string & Sheets(i).Name
Next i

If names_string Like "*Sheet1*" Then Arkusz1.Columns("A:B").Hidden =
True

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

If names_string Like "*Sheet1*" Then Arkusz1.Columns("A:B").Hidden =
False

End Sub

adjust your sheet names and columns

wrote:
Hi,

Before actually printing my sheet I want to hide column A and B.
Can I do this automatically without having to hide them manually?

Thanks

--

Mvg.
Jean-Paul De Winter- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -