-   -   page breaks won't reset, 1 page is now 4 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261390-page-breaks-wont-reset-1-page-now-4-a.html)

sgrace

page breaks won't reset, 1 page is now 4

I created a document in Excel that has been only 1 page. When opened today,
it is now 4 pages with page breaks inserted dividing up the page. Page break
reset doesn't work, neither does trying to move them. I need for the page to
be back to only 1 page

Bob I

page breaks won't reset, 1 page is now 4

Look on Page Setup, Page tab.