-   -   Creating a list using the file names (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261240-creating-list-using-file-names.html)

Garry

Creating a list using the file names

I want to use listed information within the file information found in MS
Windows Media Player to create a list that I can manage song selection from.
Does anyone have an idea how I can create a list without having to physically
type in the information of every song?

Harald Staff[_2_]

Creating a list using the file names

Songs can be many things. If mp3