-   -   Macro that copy page to page just some filled cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26123-macro-copy-page-page-just-some-filled-cells.html)

LC

Macro that copy page to page just some filled cells

I want to create a formula (macro ) that helps me. I have in one sheet with
some columns that clientes filled with quantities and i want create fomula (
macro ) that copy just the filled cells and the cell with description (B2
cell is filled with quantities and A2 cell have the descrption product, and
I want a macro that just copy the filled cells to another page.