-   -   I need to link 4 pivot tables that are on a single page. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261196-i-need-link-4-pivot-tables-single-page.html)

TheTraveler

I need to link 4 pivot tables that are on a single page.

I have the tables all set and their labels are in place and I have the box
ready with the reference to the list of years - which is the common value in
the tables. However, when I opened this workbook for the first time in a
couple of years, the code that made the box work is missing.

Right now, I am brain dead on how I did this, but am certain that it was a
tip from either DataPig or Contextures. After looking at both of them, I am
just as lost. Does anyone do this? I am not a VBA person and am only really
good at Excel - NOT great!

--
TheTraveler

Gord Dibben

I need to link 4 pivot tables that are on a single page.

The code is missing or just not activating?

Have you enabled macros?

What is a "box" and what type of code was it that "made the box work"?

I don't think any tip at Contextures would delete your code.

Don't know about DataPig

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP