-   -   Filtered Sort freezing up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261165-filtered-sort-freezing-up.html)

FrankG

Filtered Sort freezing up

I was working with a filtered sort. When I clicked on the blue arrow for
that column, nothing happens. I tried to remove the filtered sort in the
Data drop down but the spreadsheet will not allow me to end the sort. Also,
my spreadsheet name now has [Group] after the name (ie. Spreadsheet [Group]).
What can I do to resolve this problem?

Dave Peterson

Filtered Sort freezing up

You have multiple sheets selected.

You can rightclick on any of the selected/grouped sheet tabs and select Ungroup
sheets or you could just select another sheet.

Then come back to the sheet you want and try the autofilter stuff.

--

Dave Peterson