-   -   Disappearing Arrows in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26114-disappearing-arrows-excel.html)

kathryn

Disappearing Arrows in Excel

Help! I can't get arrows to appear on screen or in print preview, but they do
appear when I print. I can double click the arrow and set the auto color to
black (which it's already set as) and the arrows will appear until I scroll
away, then they disappear again. I've redefined all my styles, formats,
cells, everything I can think of hoping to see the arrows; I've even reloaded
the program. I'm using Excel 2002 (SP3). Any suggestions?

Peo Sjoblom

What kind of arrows are you talking about? Combobox?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom