-   -   =Countif(range, criteria) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261120-%3Dcountif-range-criteria.html)

MIguel

=Countif(range, criteria)

When I use this formula I want it got a huge range of cells but I have
particular cells that have a Fill Color in them. Now on the criteria I want
it to count the cells that have a fill color in them?

I've tried using "Fill Color(Color I'm using)" after the comma in formula
but I still get a 0 count when I. I've also tried just doing =countif(range,
then just the color) but it doesnt seem to count the cells that have a fill
color.

Could anyone help me with this?

Jim Thomlinson

=Countif(range, criteria)

check out this link...

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Miguel" wrote:

When I use this formula I want it got a huge range of cells but I have
particular cells that have a Fill Color in them. Now on the criteria I want
it to count the cells that have a fill color in them?

I've tried using "Fill Color(Color I'm using)" after the comma in formula
but I still get a 0 count when I. I've also tried just doing =countif(range,
then just the color) but it doesnt seem to count the cells that have a fill
color.

Could anyone help me with this?

FSt1

=Countif(range, criteria)