Old April 8th 10, 02:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Area Charts in 2007 - how to bring data set to front?

I have an area chart where one set of data is larger than another and hiding
the smaller set. How can I bring the smaller data set to the front so it is
visible also?
Thx
Dave

Old April 8th 10, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can change the plot order of the series via the Select Data dialog.
Chart Tools Design Data Select Data.

Select the series and use the up/down buttons to swap plot order.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Old April 8th 10, 02:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dave one way to do this is to change the transparency levels of your data.

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 73 (an Area Chart).

Look at the Method tab and pay particular attention to my points number (in
Column A) 10, 11 and 12.

I think this will give you what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.