-   -   Nested If Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260779-re-nested-if-formula.html)

Don Guillett[_2_]

Nested If Formula

Based on actual file where g is a date L is a number and m,q,t are "yes" or
"no"

=IF(G24<1,"","Stage "&COUNT(G24,L24)+COUNTIF(M24:T24,"yes"))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Don Guillett" wrote in message

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"sharann via OfficeKB.com" <u23578@uwe wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet of possible hiring canidates that may or may not go
through 5 stages of the hiring process which are listed below.

I need to know for instance if a candidate made it through some stages or
all
stages of the hiring process. Under the column headings (Attded Career
Session, Test Score, Chosen 4 1st interview, Chosen 4 2nd Interview,
Hired)
the data will be listed but Im not sure how to say Canidate 1 made it
through
all but the Chosen 2nd Intereview.

Canidate Attded Career Session, Test Score, Chosen1st interview,
Chosen2nd
Interview, Hired
1
2
3

Any help is greatly appreciated...thanks!