-   -   xlsx viewer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260757-xlsx-viewer.html)

Prashant

xlsx viewer

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Excel 2002 (10.6852.6858) SP3. I am not able to view
files with extension xlsx. I tried with downloading Microsoft Office
Compatibility Pack for Excel 2007 after installing all High-Priority updates.
But its not working.

Please help.

Regards
Prashant

bigwheel

xlsx viewer

Have you followed aa the instructions shown on

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/924074?p=1

In particular update 918420

Regards

"Prashant" wrote:

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Excel 2002 (10.6852.6858) SP3. I am not able to view
files with extension xlsx. I tried with downloading Microsoft Office
Compatibility Pack for Excel 2007 after installing all High-Priority updates.
But its not working.

Please help.

Regards
Prashant

[email protected]

xlsx viewer

Make use of xlsx viewer from XLSX Viewer Tool package

You may find more info on http://www.xlsx.viewertool.com/