-   -   how do you include todays date in SUMIF formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260584-how-do-you-include-todays-date-sumif-formulas.html)

Doberman

how do you include todays date in SUMIF formulas

I am trying to read data based on the date criteria so that I can collate
data as it is entered. Can I add TODAY() within a SUMIF formula if so how?

Bob Phillips[_4_]

how do you include todays date in SUMIF formulas

You mean like this

=SUMIF(A:A,TODAY(),B:B)

--

HTH