-   -   can I display the file name of the imported text file in another c (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26046-can-i-display-file-name-imported-text-file-another-c.html)

John-G

can I display the file name of the imported text file in another c

When I refresh data and select a file I would like that file name displayed
in another cell because within the file name is a date & time stamp relating
to the contents. For example if the imported filename is
count_200505110035.csv then I want a cell in the worksheet to display
count_200505110035.csv. Any ideas welcomed please?