Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlinking images

I have a worksheet with several columns. One of the columns is entitled
image which I've hyperlinked to image files.

I thought that if I were to email this worksheet to someone else that my
images would go along with it. Not happening.

How do I set it up, so that the images are embedded on each row as a file
name and if I email it to someone, all of the images are transferred also.

I know it's a simple solution, but I'm not finding it. Thanks.