-   -   When automatic page breaks are moved each cell becomes a new page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260193-re-when-automatic-page-breaks-moved-each-cell-becomes-new-page.html)

Queso hotmail com>

When automatic page breaks are moved each cell becomes a new page

The culprit is probably just a printer driver. Select a different printer
and the auto page breaks should revert from freak-out mode back to normal
behavior again.
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

"K Maree" wrote:

Each time I move the automatic page break, each cell becomes a new page for
printing so I end up with hundreds of pages each with only one cell printed
per page.

The automatic page break doesn't become a manual page break.