ExcelBanter

-   -   Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260155-converting-vertical-data-into-horizontal-data.html)

Kiley March 29th 10 04:40 PM

Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data

I have a list of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings are
listed vertically. How do I convert the ratings into one horizontal row for
each employee?

Russell Dawson[_2_] March 29th 10 04:53 PM

Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data

See your other posting.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.