-   -   Is that possible. More than on If Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260084-possible-more-than-if-formula.html)

Khalid A. Al-Otaibi

Is that possible. More than on If Formula

I don't know why can't I make more than one If formula in one Cell.

Like this;

DATA-A DATA-B RESULT

1/31/2010 1/31/2010 Valid
2/2/2008 2/2/2008 Expired
6/6/2010 6/6/2010 Enrolled
(Blank) (Blank) Not Enrolled
N/A N/A N/A

If the date is in the future in Column (B) the result will be [Valid].
If the date is in the past in Column (B) the result will be [Expired].
If the Cell in the Column (A)in Future the result will be [Enrolled]
If the Cell in the Column (A) is Blank, the result will be Blank ("").
If the Cell in the Column (A) is the word (N/A), the result will be [N/A].

I understand if that is hard for me, but it's hard to believe that you don't
know the answer.

ozgrid.com

Is that possible. More than on If Formula

See: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/seven-nested.htm and
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/nested-function-limit.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
I don't know why can't I make more than one If formula in one Cell.

Like this;

DATA-A DATA-B RESULT

1/31/2010 1/31/2010 Valid
2/2/2008 2/2/2008 Expired
6/6/2010 6/6/2010 Enrolled
(Blank) (Blank) Not Enrolled
N/A N/A N/A

If the date is in the future in Column (B) the result will be [Valid].
If the date is in the past in Column (B) the result will be [Expired].
If the Cell in the Column (A)in Future the result will be [Enrolled]
If the Cell in the Column (A) is Blank, the result will be Blank ("").
If the Cell in the Column (A) is the word (N/A), the result will be [N/A].

I understand if that is hard for me, but it's hard to believe that you
don't
know the answer.

FSt1

Is that possible. More than on If Formula

hi
you can if you nest the formulas.....
try this... i think i got it right.....works on your example.....

=IF(A5="","",IF(A5="N/A","N/A",IF(A5=TODAY(),"Enrolled",IF(B5TODAY(),"Valid" ,IF(B5<TODAY(),"Expired")))))

careful....formula wrapped.

regards
FSt1