-   -   formula to add hours 9/weekday & 4.5/w/e / 7day week columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260077-formula-add-hours-9-weekday-4-5-w-e-7day-week-columns.html)

Bridget

formula to add hours 9/weekday & 4.5/w/e / 7day week columns

Can anyone tell me the formula to add hours 9/weekday & 4.5/sat & all
hours worked sunday. 7 columns starting wed finishing Tues.
Cheers
Bridget

Fred Smith[_4_]

formula to add hours 9/weekday & 4.5/w/e / 7day week columns

Clear questions get quick answers. Lack of an answer means your question is
not clear.

To add hours, use the Time function, as in:
=a1+time(9,0,0)

If you need something else, post back with more detail, especially an
example of what you want to achieve.

Fred