-   -   National Holidays - Dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/260072-national-holidays-dates.html)

Emece

National Holidays - Dates

Is there a way to automatically insert national holiday dates in an Excel
sheet?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Emece.-

Mike H

National Holidays - Dates

Hi,

For which country? St. Vincent and Grenadines, Poland, Azerbaijan or perhaps
Papua New Guinea

Let's start with this

http://www.cpearson.com/EXCEL/holidays.htm
--
Mike

question.

"Emece" wrote:

Is there a way to automatically insert national holiday dates in an Excel
sheet?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Emece.-

Emece

National Holidays - Dates

Hi, Mike. Thanks for your reply and sorry that I didn't specify which country
I need. In this case it is Uruguay.

I am going to check the url you send to me.

Regards
Emece.-