-   -   Non-numerical data in a pie chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26006-non-numerical-data-pie-chart.html)

Gina O'Brien

Non-numerical data in a pie chart

I am following the advice given but my pivot table keeps defining 'Yes' or
'No' as a value of 1. So when it's listing whether employee no. x used a, b
or c it counts 'yes' and 'no' as '1' each so even when employee only used a
and not b or c it still classes them both as a positive (1) and so my totals
are coming out '3' everytime because there are 3 options, even when I have
only put 'Yes' for 1 option. What am I doing wrong?

Gary Brown

Have you tried the CountIf function vs. the CountA function?
HTH,
--
Gary Brown