-   -   Reminders in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259996-reminders-excel.html)

tmv

Reminders in Excel

I would like to be able to have a reminder pop up in excel (when I open it)
that reminds of training schedules that are due. Is there any way this is
possible? I have conditional formatting to highlight, but would like to have
it show me without scrolling through my sheet daily.

any help is appreciated.

מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן

Reminders in Excel

You may want to check the VBA commands: