-   -   Merge Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259889-merge-data.html)

Brenda

Merge Data

I have to compare student names on spreadsheets to determine if a university
can be paid. I have a master list of all the students that are eligible for
payment and then I receive another list of students from the University and I
have to make sure they are on the Master list prior to paying.

There are about 600 students per list so I would like to be able to add only
the new students that are currently not on the master list so I don't have
duplicates.

Is there a way that I can do this without deleting the duplicates manually?

Thank you
--
Brenda S