-   -   Activating a Link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259868-activating-link.html)

Tonso

Activating a Link

I have an xl2003 workbook, and i want to create a Help worksheet that
users can access for instructions. I created a link to the sheet, and
it works fine when i click it. i was wondering if there was a way to
activate this link with a keystroke(s) instead of a mouse click.
Also, since i want the Help sheet to look professional, and it will
probably require sub-links, are there any good examples online of
doing this.

As always,

Thanks,

Tonso