-   -   add to insert object create new list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259805-add-insert-object-create-new-list.html)

Woapalanne

add to insert object create new list

I am trying to insert a word object into an excel for, but word is not
available in the list of create new tab. I know I can copy or cut and past
special to do this but that is the long way around.

Gord Dibben

add to insert object create new list

InsertObjectMicrosoft Office Word Document is not available?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP