-   -   printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259783-printing.html)

Seabee74

printing

I have a worksheet, that I use for estimating projects,with many rows. I then
link these rows to another "Quote" page for printing a finished looking page.
The problem I have is that sometimes I have only a few of the rows with any
data in them but i have to print out the entire quote with blank pages. I've
tried to use "filtering" but it's not what I'm getting what I want. M
question is: how do I get a quote page to only contain items that were
entered into a row on the worksheet and skip the empty ones. Thanks
--
wrb