-   -   Replace ; with , in functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259773-replace-%3B-functions.html)

Emece

Replace ; with , in functions

When I use functions in Excel, arguments are differentiated by ;

For example =sumif(range;criteria;sum_range)

I want to use , instead of ;

Where can I change it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Emece.-

Dave Peterson

Replace ; with , in functions

Excel uses the windows list separator for this character.

In winXP, I'd go into the control panel, regional and language options applet.

Then on the Regional Options tab, click the Customize button.

Then change the list separator (near the bottom) to what you want.

Since this is a windows setting, it'll affect all of windows (which is ok for
me!).

--

Dave Peterson