-   -   paper size options in page setup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259668-paper-size-options-page-setup.html)

razorback

paper size options in page setup

Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper
size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard
paper sizes back.
--
Thanks, Razorback

Bob I

paper size options in page setup

What is your Windows Default printer set to?

razorback wrote:

Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper
size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard
paper sizes back.

Gord Dibben

paper size options in page setup

Excel Paper sizes are dependent upon the printer selected.

Have you got a printer selected that only supports those sizes?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:14:01 -0700, razorback
wrote:

Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper
size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard
paper sizes back.

razorback

paper size options in page setup

BoB I, and Gord Dibben, Thanks for the reply. I checked and my label printer
was selected as the default printer. This was a big help to me.
--
Thanks, Razorback

"razorback" wrote:

Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper
size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard
paper sizes back.
--
Thanks, Razorback

Bob I

paper size options in page setup

You're welcome, have a great day!

razorback wrote:

BoB I, and Gord Dibben, Thanks for the reply. I checked and my label printer
was selected as the default printer. This was a big help to me.

Gord Dibben

paper size options in page setup

Yep.

Sounds about right from the sizes you posted.

Did that the other day.........printed an Excel sheet on 4x6 photo paper<g

Thanks for letting us know.

Gord