-   -   Suddenly Save and Save as greyed out in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259513-suddenly-save-save-greyed-out-excel-2003-a.html)

Pavitra

Suddenly Save and Save as greyed out in Excel 2003

I use a networked pc and laptop. My Save and Save As applications on the
Excel 2003 toolbar have suddently become greyed out. Other users of shared
spreadsheets do not have this problem. I do not have the problem with any
other Office products. I can use Ctrl "S" or "Close" to get around the
problem but this does not help with new workbooks where I need to select the
correct location in which to save the file. Any suggestions for a quick fix?