-   -   Can anyone tell me how to do a mail merge from Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259506-can-anyone-tell-me-how-do-mail-merge-excel.html)

BJS

Can anyone tell me how to do a mail merge from Excel?

I have loaded 388 entries and now cannot figure out how to print to labels.
Some have told me I had to copy and export from Word, but I don't understand
how to do that. Help!

Huber57

Can anyone tell me how to do a mail merge from Excel?

BJS,

If you Google "Mail Merge from Excel to Word"

you will get lots of sites that will give you a step by step with screen
captures.

huber57

"BJS" wrote:

I have loaded 388 entries and now cannot figure out how to print to labels.
Some have told me I had to copy and export from Word, but I don't understand
how to do that. Help!

Gord Dibben

Can anyone tell me how to do a mail merge from Excel?

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP