-   -   Combining 2 same wk books together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259300-combining-2-same-wk-books-together.html)

Carl R[_2_]

Combining 2 same wk books together

I am holding a fund raiser dinner, then an auction and after that there will
be a check out time to collect $$
I will be using 2 check out rows, same excel spread sheet, same 100 rows
on each spread sheet
Example:
There are 100 people
Row 1 checks out 50 people of the 100
Row 2 checks out the other 50 people
When everyone has been checked out I want to combine row 1's 50 people from
that computer to the computer on row 2's which has 50 people so I will have
my 100 row spread sheet and can view on 1 computer. Hope I explain this ok.
Can this be done? of course I was trying to copy & paste but realized why
that was not working. Thank-you for your help. Of course I will except any
ideas, criticism, advice, constructive criticism what ever, cause I am dumber
than a pocket full of rocks when it comes to this, thats why I come to the
experts !! Thanks Carl
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition