-   -   Unprotect a Shared Workbook - Option is Greyed Out (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259251-unprotect-shared-workbook-option-greyed-out.html)

Doug

Unprotect a Shared Workbook - Option is Greyed Out

I wish to share a spreadsheet on a LAN drive. I foolishly assigned a
password so that only the responsible parties could open it. Now, when I try
to open a cell to make changes, I receive a message telling me to unprotect
the sheet. But, in REVIEW CHANGES, that option is greyed out. HELP.

DOUG ECKERT
18 Mar 10

grizzly6969

Unprotect a Shared Workbook - Option is Greyed Out

If the workbook is shared you must unshare before you can unprotect
--
grizz