Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Una Una is offline

Default How do you paste a list of bulleted text from a word doc. into exc

Hi I am having problems pasting a list of bulleted text from a word document
into one cell in excel. When I paste it over the bulleted text goes into
individual cells & will not go into just one cell for me. I have used ALT &
Enter to create a list within one cell & what happens is I loose the
formatting of the bullet it turns into a squiggle. If I could get a solution
to this it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Paste it into the formula bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:46:08 -0700, Una
wrote:

Hi I am having problems pasting a list of bulleted text from a word document
into one cell in excel. When I paste it over the bulleted text goes into
individual cells & will not go into just one cell for me. I have used ALT &
Enter to create a list within one cell & what happens is I loose the
formatting of the bullet it turns into a squiggle. If I could get a solution
to this it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One smart way to insert bulleted ot numbered list in excel cell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a47EcwQo2G4