-   -   Font color in the cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/259002-font-color-cells.html)

HuaMin[_2_]

Font color in the cells

Hi,
How about the way to change the color within VBA?

Bst Rgds,
HuaMin

Jacob Skaria

Font color in the cells

Range("A1:A10").Font.ColorIndex = 3

--
Jacob

"HuaMin" wrote:

Hi,
How about the way to change the color within VBA?

Bst Rgds,
HuaMin

HuaMin[_2_]

Font color in the cells

Many thanks. I've tried the values 3, 4 for the index. But I don't see any
difference in the cell. How do we know which index is for which color?

"HuaMin" wrote:

Hi,
How about the way to change the color within VBA?

Bst Rgds,
HuaMin

Jacob Skaria

Font color in the cells

Check out

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

ActiveSheet.Range("A1:A10").Font.ColorIndex = 3

--
Jacob