-   -   copy another file worksheet into shared workbood (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258877-copy-another-file-worksheet-into-shared-workbood.html)

apermes

copy another file worksheet into shared workbood

How do I copy a worksheet from an external source into a shared workbook?

BJ Rice

copy another file worksheet into shared workbood

Are you looking for there to be a relationship between the original and the
new copy in the shared workbook, where if you made a change to the worksheet
in the external location it would update the shared workbook and vice versa?
Or are you just trying to make a copy of a worksheet into another workbook?