-   -   How do I enter page numbers such as "Pg # of #"? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258769-how-do-i-enter-page-numbers-such-pg.html)

preppypoo

How do I enter page numbers such as "Pg # of #"?

I have a workbook that has a list with peripheral data. I have set up
everything but I can't seem to get the page numbers to print out the way I've
described in the subject field.

Eduardo

How do I enter page numbers such as "Pg # of #"?

Hi,
Go to page setup, Header/footer, custom footer, the 2nd selection is the
page number, choose where to put it, left, center or right

"preppypoo" wrote:

I have a workbook that has a list with peripheral data. I have set up
everything but I can't seem to get the page numbers to print out the way I've
described in the subject field.

Billns

On 3/12/2010 10:29 AM, preppypoo wrote:
I have a workbook that has a list with peripheral data. I have set up
everything but I can't seem to get the page numbers to print out the way I've
described in the subject field.

Excel lets you insert Page# and #Pages in either the page header or
footer easily. You have to type in the word "Page " and " of " (note the
blank spaces" to get an easily readable result.

What do you mean by "print out the way I've described in the subject
field?" You haven't described anything in your message.

Bill