-   -   Mail Merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258755-mail-merge.html)

Brooke

Mail Merge

I have a log that has multiple lines with the same individual that I am
trying to merge into one page per individual in word, I have to do a more
advanced mail merge.

Gord Dibben

Mail Merge

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:33:01 -0800, Brooke
wrote:

I have a log that has multiple lines with the same individual that I am
trying to merge into one page per individual in word, I have to do a more
advanced mail merge.

macropod[_2_]

Mail Merge

Hi Brooke,

You can use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge facility for this (the terminology depends on the Word version). To see how to do
so with any mailmerge data source supported by Word, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod