-   -   Using Regular expressions in Excell 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258646-using-regular-expressions-excell-2007-a.html)

ncunha

Using Regular expressions in Excell 2007

I have code written in excell 2003 where I use Regular Expressions
'heavily'. In Excell 2003 you had to import the RegExp library to be able to
use it. Is Regular Expressions part of VBA in Excell 2007? or do you still
need to import the RegExp library?

Bob Phillips[_4_]

Using Regular expressions in Excell 2007

Same as in Excel 2003, the library is part of IE not Excel or VBA.

--

HTH

Bob