-   -   Sort Window Size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258640-sort-window-size.html)

EWJJET

Sort Window Size

My company recently upgraded to Windows7 and Office 2007. When I use the sort
command in Excel, the size of the sort window increases with each use of the
command. I have to grab the edge of the popup window and resize it in order
to see the work sheet. Is this a known problem with this software
combination, or an installation problem?
--
EWJJET

DonnaCO

Sort Window Size

My office just upgraded to Office 2007 (still Windows XP) and I've got the
same problem with the sort window growing. I'm sorry I don't have an answer
for you - but perhaps you've found out what the issue is by now? If so, I'd
love to hear from you cause it's making me crazy!