-   -   where can I find a sample home inventory that list all items i ma. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2586-where-can-i-find-sample-home-inventory-list-all-items-i-ma.html)

lanier

where can I find a sample home inventory that list all items i ma.

Debra Dalgleish

There's a template here that you can download:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...705501033.aspx

lanier wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

David

Debra Dalgleish wrote

There's a template here that you can download:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...705501033.aspx

To view this template, you must have one of the following installed on your
computer:

Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003

OP didn't mention the version, but thought I'd point out this limitation.

--
David