-   -   How do i find my post from a few weeks ago (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258584-how-do-i-find-my-post-few-weeks-ago.html)

Ratboy

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago?

Bob I

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

Search for your name

Ratboy wrote:
How do i find my post from a few weeks ago?

Dave Peterson

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_se...blic.excel. *

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

--

Dave Peterson

RonaldoOneNil

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

I find if I search for my name, it does n't find anything in 2010, only posts
prior to this.

"Bob I" wrote:

Search for your name

Ratboy wrote:
How do i find my post from a few weeks ago?

.

Pete_UK

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

Click on this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ZQ&scorin g=d

Add it to your Favorites - it should be dynamic.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 11, 9:49*am, RonaldoOneNil
wrote:
I find if I search for my name, it does n't find anything in 2010, only posts
prior to this.

"Bob I" wrote:
Search for your name

Ratboy wrote:
How do i find my post from a few weeks ago?

Pete_UK

How do i find my post from a few weeks ago

Try this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...WRJA&scoring=d

Add it to your favorites.

Hope this helps.