-   -   Adding pictures, images or objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258462-adding-pictures-images-objects.html)

darkside7out

Adding pictures, images or objects

I have a spreadsheet that is a customer order form which uses several VLOOKUP
functions to get item number, description and price. I want to add the
ability for my customer to view an image (or picture, or object) that is tied
to a specific item number. I have tried hyperlinks and icons but I cannot
figure out how to link the image to a specific item so that when a customer
is on line 1 of the order and he selects an item but is unsure what it looks
like, he can view the image of that item.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Pete_UK

Adding pictures, images or objects

John McGimpsey shows how it can be done he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Hope this helps.

Pete