-   -   Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll horizontally? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258382-possible-use-mouse-wheel-scroll-horizontally.html)

Diabolo_Devil

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll horizontally?

I have a large excel document, and I wish to know if it is possible to scroll
using the mouse wheel horizontally across the page, instead of the default
vertical down the page?

Jacob Skaria

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll horizontally?

You can using tilt wheel..Make sure from Control Panel you have enabled
horizontal scrolling with tilt wheel .

--
Jacob