-   -   How do I access a previous version of my Excel document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258368-how-do-i-access-previous-version-my-excel-document.html)

Jo

How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

I have made changes to my document, but need to be able to retrieve complex
formula's back from a previous version. Is there any way i can get this done?

Fred Smith[_4_]

How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

Unlikely. Excel does not save previous versions.

If you saved it somewhere else, or e-mailed a copy to someone, that might
help. Otherwise, you are out of luck.

Regards,
Fred

"Jo" wrote in message
I have made changes to my document, but need to be able to retrieve complex
formula's back from a previous version. Is there any way i can get this
done?

FSt1

How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

hi
only if you made a backup of your previous version. are you on a network
that back up the network? i no to both above and changes you saved are
permanent and your pervious version is gone.

sorry.
regards
FSt1

"Jo" wrote:

I have made changes to my document, but need to be able to retrieve complex
formula's back from a previous version. Is there any way i can get this done?

Gary Keramidas[_4_]

How do I access a previous version of my Excel document?

not entirely true if the user happens to use windows 7.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003