Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nad Nad is offline

Default Creating a form in Excel

I have set up a form for my fellow workers to use and to enter their
inspection data into certain cells of the form which later I will be linking
to go into a summary report workbook. I'd like to make sure (possibly
protect cells?) that they can only enter their data into certain cells, not
be able to edit/change any oither cells in the form I've created, AND be able
to Tab through to only those cells I have set up in the form for their data
to go in.

Does any Excel expert out there know if these things/ideas are possible
and,,, if so, how to accomplish these three things? Note - I am not using
Activex Controls of any kind in the form. I'd appreciate any help you can
give!
--
NAD