-   -   Checklist rating form to narrative script (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258205-checklist-rating-form-narrative-script.html)

Noj

Checklist rating form to narrative script

I use checklists that teachers fill out with 4 columns (above average,
average, below average, descripton of a behavior). After the teacher fills
out the form, I would like to use that form somehow to have all the below
average behaviors to automatically move to a narrative paragraph in a report
summary. "Teachers reported that the student needs to improve the following
behaviors: (then all the behaviors in this category are listed separated by a
common and ending in a period)." I plan to have a narrative paragraph for
each category- above average, average, below average. Do I use excel or
word? If so, how? Please help.
--
Noj