-   -   date format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/258174-date-format.html)

Simon

date format

Hi All,
hopefully a quick question, from a novice.
Using Excel 2003 when setting the cell format to 'date' I am offered
mm/dd/yy. I would prefer to see dd/mm/yy. My regional setting is set to UK
and the regional options displays dd/mm/yy, but excel does not. Any help
gratefully received

מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן

date format

At the format window, take a look at the 'your area (location)' - it should
read English (Britain).
Micky